Two Cowboys Headquarters (HQ) - Cookhouse and Milk Bar
Target Date: 2020-03-30
In historic Greenwood’s city centre, you will find Two Cowboys cooking, smoking meat, and serving ice treats created from local products and food ingredients. You can purchase sauces, spices, arts, crafts, BBQ equipment, and learn more about cooking with fire!
The Cowboys are playing with food and catering to the people and events in the Boundary area. Stop by for a sample of what they make and learn more about the art of the perfect BBQ. They proudly showcase the excellent produce of the area and invite patrons to feast with them during the Summer months.
- Two Cowboys Merchandise: Shirts, Cowboy Hats, Caps, Aprons, Sunglasses, and other merchandise that will enhance your image and associate you with the cool Lifestyle.
- Food Ingredients: During our travels, we've discovered some unique and delicious ingredients that we use in our cooking. It includes magical sauces and spices we source from all over the world. We stock and make this available for purchase at HQ.
- Local Products and Crafts: We provide a forum for local Boundary Area artists, makers and producers to showcase their work.
- BBQ and Braai Equipment: You can see our BBQ and Braai equipment in action at our HQ location. If you like what you see, you can take it home with you and cook like the Cowboys. All the equipment on display are available for purchase, or we can arrange something custom and unique for you with our partners.
- Sampling Two Cowboys Cooking: We play with our food at HQ and cater to events in the Boundary area. You will be able to stop by for a sample of what we make and learn more about BBQ and Braai and the wonderful produce of the area.
- Feasting: Join us to discover and feast on unique food tasting experiences.
Order From the Cowboys
Order and enjoy your next BBQ pork, beef, lamb, and chicken, meal from the Cowboys. Pick it up from HQ as it comes hot off the cooker on your way through Canada's smallest City.
Our goal is to cook and showcase whatever our local producers make, raise and grow. Please step in to discuss your event and help us support our local community's Producers.
Open from 12:00 until sold-out for the day.
318 Copper Ave. South
Greenwood, British Columbia
Canada, V0H 1J0
Phone: +1 403 605 8343