Two Cowboys Cookhouse & Milk Bar - HQ (Headquarters)
- Private Dining by Appointment -
...or Take Out!
(Applicable during Lockdowns, Vaxports, and other creative Segregation...)
Visit our Online Store to See "What's Cooking" - www.twocowboysstore.com
Why Private Dining by Appointment?
One of the great experiences at HQ is seeing how your food is cooked and hanging out with the Cowboys. We invite patrons to join us in the back of HQ to see our Yoder and other cookers in action and hang out with us as we prepare your food. We like to, and get to spend time with our customers.
It is a unique and personal culinary experience with people that become our friends over time.We are a small family operation and a media brand with a lot on the go. Our hours will always depend on how we can fit it around our other commitments such as the BBQ School and our Special Events and Two Cowboys travel and filming.We recommend you keep an eye on our special events and reserve early. Each event promise to be a life-changing culinary experience. If you are looking for something a little more special, then give us a call and we will cater to your specific culinary needs.
For Appointments call: +1 403 605 8343 or email: email@example.com
This is SLOW FOOD...
In historic Greenwood City's centre, you will find Two Cowboys cooking, smoking meat, and serving sugary and dairy treats created from local products and ingredients. You can also purchase sauces, spices, cooking fuels, BBQ equipment, and learn more about their adventures cooking with fire!
At HQ, the Cowboys are playing with food. We cater to the visitors, residents and events in the Boundary area. The Cowboys invite patrons to feast with them as they celebrate all things food. You are always welcome to stop by for a sample and to learn more about the art of cooking with fire.
We proudly showcase our Yoder and other cooking equipment and will supply you cooking fuels from Springbok Braai. The Cowboys are always eager to share stories about their travels, passions, barbecuing, braai, and cooking.
Sampling Two Cowboys Cooking
Here is how you can enjoy Two Cowboys cooking:
- Low and Slow BBQ - During the Summer months, the Cowboys serve BBQ and wood-fired grilling meals over weekends - Saturday and Sunday.
- Personalized Private Dining - The Two Cowboys craft customized dining experiences for small groups (of up to 10 people) to dine privately at HQ at their leisure. Dining in can be as simple as a steak dinner with friends or as sophisticated as a six-course set menu and feast for a celebration or special occasion. Contact Hendrik (details below) to discuss and book your Private Dining experience.
- Food Celebrations - From time to time the Two Cowboys host special Food Celebration events. Patrons can purchase tickets online to dine-in, or take out a special meal. Look out for their famous Steak and Spud Dinner, Surf and Turf, and other events advertised from time to time on Facebook.
- Classes and Experiences - Join the Cowboys for small group learning and discovery sessions where they show you how to cook with fire, make gelato, chocolate, barista, and many other unique endeavours working and enjoying food. Upcoming and available classes are also published on their Facebook page.
318 Copper Ave. South
Greenwood, British Columbia
Canada, V0H 1J0
Phone: +1 403 605 8343