Two Cowboys Cookhouse & Milk Bar - HQ (Headquarters)
- Private Dining by Appointment -
- Take-Out Over Summer Months (March to October) -
Why Private Dining by Appointment?
One of the great experiences at HQ is seeing how your food is cooked and hanging out with the Cowboys to share our stories.
We invite patrons to join us to see our cookers in action. Hang out with us as we prepare real food. This is how we like to, and get to, spend time with our customers.
It is a unique and personal culinary experience with friends. Our hours will always depend on how we can fit it around our other commitments such as the BBQ School and our Special Events and Two Cowboys travel and filming.We recommend you keep an eye on our special events and reserve early. Each event promise to be a life-changing culinary experience. If you are looking for something a little more special, then give us a call and we will cater to your specific culinary needs.
For Appointments call: +1 403 605 8343 or email: email@example.com
Sampling Two Cowboys Cooking
Here is how you can enjoy Two Cowboys cooking:
- Take-Out Over the Summer - We open over weekends in the Summer and offer take-out with an ice-cold beer (or other beverage of your choice). Opening from March to October.
- Personalized Private Dining - The Two Cowboys craft customized dining experiences for small groups (of up to 10 people) to dine privately at HQ at their leisure. Dining in can be as simple as a steak dinner with friends or as sophisticated as a six-course set menu and feast for a celebration or special occasion. Contact Hendrik (details below) to discuss and book your Private Dining experience.
- Food Celebrations - The Two Cowboys host special Food Celebration events. Patrons can purchase tickets online to dine in or take out a special meal. Look out for their famous Steak and Spud Dinner, Surf and Turf, and other events advertised from time to time on Facebook.
- Classes and Experiences - Join the Cowboys for small group learning and discovery sessions where they show you how to cook with fire, make gelato, chocolate, barista, and many other unique endeavours working and enjoying food. Upcoming and available classes are also published on their Facebook page.
318 Copper Ave. South
Greenwood, British Columbia
Canada, V0H 1J0
Phone: +1 403 605 8343