Two Cowboys Massive Global Zoom Braai/BBQ
Braai and BBQ Friend,
The world has changed and we miss our friends. We've found the next best way to connect with our braai/bbq buddies. It is a massive online Zoom Braai!
You are invited to join the Two Cowboys for the world's First Massive Global Virtual Zoom Braai/BBQ.
NEXT EVENT: To be Advised.
ZOOM LINK: Coming Soon...
We've had our first event at the end of 2020. It's been a growing, monthly phenomenon. People are connecting around shared food from South Africa, New Zealand, Europe, Canada, U.S, South America and Australia.
See more here...
What Are We Talking About?
We are "gatvol" of lockdowns, masks, viruses, travel restrictions, and all the reasons that are invented to stop us from hanging out with our friends. As we say in South Africa - "A Boer maak (makes) 'n plan!"
It is a tradition in South Africa to braai on a Saturday (and every other excuse we can get). It simply means we celebrate friendship and family around a shared meal.
With a Zoom braai, we can celebrate with friends and family from all over the globe. We braai/BBQ anyway. Why not join us?
The Two Cowboys are hosting the event from Canada's smallest city and Cookhouse: Two Cowboys HQ in Beautiful Greenwood, BC, Canada
How It Works
- Start: The Cowboys will kick off the event at 06:00 PST with an online conference over Zoom and continue to braai for as long as people join us online - usually up to 12 hours.
- Join: Spectators and participants are welcome to join online through a virtual meeting from their cellphones/tablets/computers from anywhere in the world where you can connect to our Zoom room (South Africa, New Zealand, Europe, USA, China, Canada, etc.). You can have multiple connections to give us all the angles and introduce us to everyone at your party.
- When: You and your team can join anytime and leave at anytime and as many times as you want during the ensuing hours. The virtual meeting stays open.
- Braai/BBQ and Cook: We invite you to observe or showcase your braai/BBQ and cooking activities, equipment, and skills. Else, just hang out with the group and meet some cool people with a common interest.
- Beverages: Remember to have a cold beer or other preferred beverage on hand. Several beverages may be required as the day progress.
- Zoom App: You don't have to use the Zoom App. If you want to you can download the Zoom App from the Apple/Android App store and use that to connect. It makes it easier and gives you more features.
- Other Social Media Feeds and WhatsApp: There is also a WhatsApp "Zoom Braai" Group where you can interact during and after the event. Send us your number and we will add you to the group. You are welcome to start your own side group or group chat. Make sure you invite us!
- Online Broadcast: We are working on a live broadcast as well through YouTube and Facebook (more about that later)
- Invite Friends: Spread the word!
- Behave: We reserve the right to kick you out if you become destructive. Mind your language and try to stay sober, else you are bound to miss meeting cool people. Don't be a d**s!
We have our Special Friends and Sponsors
Due to increasing interest in the event, our supporter list is also growing.
Our Sponsors get a chance to showcase their products, share information about their organization and field questions from current and prospective customers. If you want a chance to be a Sponsor and showcase your products. Get in touch and we can introduce you to our team.
Thank you to our current Sponsors and Supporters:
- Springbok Braai. (http://www.springbokbraai.com)
- Canadian BBQ Society (http://www.cbbqs.ca)
- House of Q (https://houseofq.com/)
- The Smoker Broker / Yoder Smokers (https://smokerbroker.ca/ and https://www.yodersmokers.com/)
- Alberta Pork (http://www.albertapork.com)
- Nuke Grills: (https://nukegrills.ca/)
- Q Braai: (https://qbraai.co.za/)
- And others...
Just Give Us a Call or Invite Us Over to Know More